Its been a long time that I did something worthwhile, something which you remember for a long time, something which you cherish, you enjoy, you had set yourself free, when you actually felt like yourself..
Life these days have become clockwork routine..Now I am thinking what should I do to feel good about myself..Its kind of funny that entire world says happiness lies in little things..Then why is it so difficult to find these "little" things and why are they then called "little" things..I have been wondering about these little things..I remember that me any my friends use to hang out all day long under lone college canteen tree sipping 3 Rs tea and eating samosas...Now if I want to do the same thing, either your friends are not interested in drinking tea from some road side shop or you dont find friends..Where has the "little" thing gone and why has it gone?
Sometimes I don't understand where has that "impulsiveness" gone? Where you just think of something and just did it? Now why have we started to think before we do even for little things? You wanted to visit some place 100 Kms away? You just pick your scooter and a friend and off you are on the highway with nothing but 200-300 rupees in your pocket? Now you have a car, few thousands rupees in pocket but still there seems to be 1001 reasons for not doing that "little" thing?
People give logic that earlier you had no responsibilities of earning livelihood and other crap..I say but at that time you had other responsibilities which were equally important at that time..But again and again I have failed to convince people on this argument..I think now a days its fashionable to think "big"...Life has stopped being a life..It has to be a "BIG" life...
But sometimes I do feel some hollowness inside me..Inspite of having a good job, steady income, there is something that is missing...Which would make me feel I am living...Maybe I need to get more impulsive, need to lower down guards...Maybe then the "little" things will weave their magic again...After all to enjoy "little" things, you dont need much!
No comments:
Post a Comment