Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Trying to be happy amongst all

Yet another day has passed by..Someone very wisely said that take care of days and years will take care of themselves. The only issue is how to take care of the days.

Some days you would wake up happy, energetic, ready to take on the world and some days you will feel like entire cosmos is conspiring against you..I have been living those days for the majority of my time now. Now deep down inside, I am optimistic but sometimes these things, which I cannot control, get too much for me. I know I can control my response but sometimes I so desperately want to let go every control and be the person I want to be..But that really never happens.

These days my mantra is a day spent okiesh is a day great spend. Absence of unwanted situations is the biggest reward. Like they say that no news is good news...And on top of that I want to be happy..Tough choices for me...

No comments: